Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Hannahstown Fuels, all petroleum products are supplied on the following conditions to the exclusion of any terms or conditions stipulated by the Customer and or any representations, warranties or communications not expressly incorporated herein.
2. Credit card details are entered on a secured page and that they are transferred using SSL.
3. The seller reserves the right at any time to vary the price of any of the goods or the services. Prices in the market fluctuate on a daily basis and can be subject to change up to three times per day. The Buyer agrees to pay the Seller the price they see at the point of order regardless of price variations between the time of order and time of delivery.
4. If you would like to cancel your fuel order with Hannahstown Fuels, we would require you to contact us within 24 hours of delivery via phone or email.
5. All goods remain the property of Hannahstown Fuels until paid for in full.
6. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to ensure that tanks will accept the full quantity of product ordered. The Seller does not accept liability for loss or damage caused by any overflow of product.
7. The Seller cannot accept responsibility for discrepancies in the Buyer’s tanks, dip roads or other measuring devices.
8. It is the customer’s responsibility for providing safe and clear access for Hannahstown Fuels staff. Hannahstown Fuels shall not be liable in respect of any injury, loss or damage of any kind and how so ever arising whilst on customer’s premises. The direct negligence by Hannahstown Fuels is solely accepted.
9. Deliveries through house are solely at owner’s risk.
10. The buyer will also indemnify the seller against claims, damages, expenses or costs which may arise as a result of the buyer not observing these conditions.
11. The insurable risk in the goods supplied shall pass to the customer when the customer takes delivery.
12. Customers are to accept Hannahstown Fuels measurement of quantity through duly certified metering equipment.
13. Whilst every effort will be made to deliver to the time requested by the customer, Hannahstown Fuels reserve the right to alter load schedules according to operational needs.
14. Deliveries will normally only be made by the Seller to a Buyer within the Seller’s working hours and during the Seller’s working days (Monday to Saturday), although the seller reserves the right to deliver outside of these times at their discretion, INTERNET ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED BETWEEN ONE TO THREE WORKING DAYS FROM PLACEMENT OF ORDER. It is the Buyers responsibility to make sure there is open access within these times.
15. The receipt of goods implies customer’s acceptance of these conditions which constitute a legally binding contract with Hannahstown Fuels.
Health & Safety
The following precautions must be observed:
1. As the product is flammable store only in a properly constructed and maintained tank. In the event of a fire a CO2, foam or dry powder extinguisher should be used. WATER MUST NOT BE USED as it may spread the fire.
2. Avoid handling the product. If it comes into contact with the eyes or is taken internally SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ASSISTANCE.
3. Upon delivery stand well back in case of an accident where spillage could occur and ruin clothes or cause irritation to skin.